Owners of large and small companies very often have to deal with the problems of recruiting employees, their placement, sometimes training, etc. For these purposes, an HR is hired in each company, who deals with the above responsibilities. However, even an HR needs to be found and arranged. Thus, recruiting agencies began to appear, specializing in the selection of suitable candidates for specific vacancies. Professional Staff Recruiting Company is one of the best agencies with highly qualified HRs who will select employees and vacancies for every taste. Follow the article to learn more about recruiting agency services and why you need them.
What can recruiting agencies offer you?
Recruiting agencies provide services for hiring employees in a company, but the options are numerous. At the same time, services can be ordered both in your country and abroad, which is used by many customers. For example, PSRcompany.com provides many services, but the main three are classic hiring, outstaffing and outsourcing.
Classic recruitment is a great option for you if:
- You don’t want to waste time and resources on self-selection of candidates.
- No time or opportunity to train and test employees.
- You want highly qualified specialists.
- Foreign professionals are needed. Typically, recruiting companies also handle relocation issues and cooperate with other countries. For example, PSRcompany is active in Poland and Germany.
Outstaffing is another popular service provided by recruitment agencies. This option is suitable if:
You are coping with a short-term assignment. If the solution to the problem takes a couple of months, you can not recruit a full-fledged team of employees to your headquarters.
You are well versed in the processes of the task to be solved.
You do not want to deal with vacation and salary issues. Usually such issues are solved by an outstaffing company providing you with a team of employees.
Outsourcing is one of the most frequently requested services from our company. The service is similar to outstaffing, but has several distinctive features:
- Unlike outstaffing, outsourcing does not require control over the team performing the task. Having received the task, the recruited employees immediately start working without additional assistance.
- By signing an outsourcing agreement, the employer orders a certain labor service. The task of an outsourcing company is to provide employees to perform this task, to provide a workflow, to complete the task. When outstaffing, the employer orders a company of specialists.
- When ordering an outsourcing service, you agree that a team of employees will work on the territory of the outsourcing company, while during outstaffing, specialists perform tasks in the customer’s office.